Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: An odd question...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    An odd question...

    Did any of you folks get a pm from me last night?
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: An odd question...

    Yes and the answer is, NO I will not make out with you.

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: An odd question...

    something about telling me how you had the hots for chubz or something liek that..yep sure did [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: An odd question...

    You bunch of fruits...

    I got a pm from Burrhead and replied to it, but then starting getting a few more. I assumed they were from him but he says they weren't. They were not very nice in nature. I'm just curious to who's want's an assbeating. I always delete my pm's as soon as I reply, so I don't know where they were really coming from now.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: An odd question...

    So wait you was getting messages from Burrhead but he wasn't sending...

    sounds like it was his account having the issue
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: An odd question...

    Like I said....I got one from him that he sent at like 11:00. He said he went to bed at 11:30. I didn't get home until about 11:45. I aswered his initial question and got another pm less than 5 minutes later. I never really looked to see who it was from, just assummed it was him. I asked him a question and got the answer back of "NO!!!! Eat [censored] and die.". Now burrhead's a little high strung, but I don't really see him going that far. I didn't put alot of thought into last night, but either someone was using his account, or it was someone else who just slipped a pm in after I answered his first question.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: An odd question...

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] dang man can`t say I've ever had a PM such as that one, just outta the blue like that [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: An odd question...

    somethin bout blood and diarria?
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •